Yes, if you are running any public event in the community we offer our time and equipment for free to hopefully make your event even more successful. We try and restrict the distance we travel to reduce our costs but we are willing to be flexible. However we don’t provide the service to private events unless they are fundraising for a charity, but we will attend events for schools and other local community groups.
We’ve provided the equipment ourselves, and we’ve been lucky enough to get some donations towards the cost of bubble mixture, which is our biggest ongoing cost. 5 litres of bubble concentrate costs around £90, and this provides enough mixture to run 5 to 6 events. We’ll always accept donations towards this cost if you are able to contribute.
We live in Feltham, and primarily provide this service in the Feltham, Hanworth and Bedfont area. We are willing to provide the service slightly further afield than this, but you’d need to talk to us first to discuss travel etc.
The map on the right shows the maximum area we might be willing to travel to. Click the map for a larger version.
If you’ve got any questions about the service or want to check any details before you make a booking, please feel free to use the contact form to ask as anything you need to. We will try and respond within 24 hours.
If you'd like to hear about the events we will be attending, leave your contact details below and we will mail you with event inforamtion as we get bookings so you'll never miss out on the bubble magic and will also hear about local events.
Lookout for an email from us to confirm your signup! You won't get email from us unless you complete this step.
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions, and are provisional until we accept your booking.
We are a small operation, and want to keep these as simple and straight forward as possible.
1. We generally operate in Feltham, Hanworth and Bedfont. We are willing to consider travel beyond this, but please contact us first to confirm before booking.
2. All bookings are subject to acceptance. The booking system offers potential dates and we will email you to confirm that the date requested has been agreed.
3. We reserve the right to cancel any potential or accepted booking.
4. We provide this service voluntarily in our spare time from full time jobs, this sometimes impacts our availability at short notice.
5. Should we not be able to attend a booking we will give as much notice as possible, but will never just not show up.
6. We don’t charge for this service, and so equally if we are unable to attend, we would not accept any financial loss for not doing so.
7. If you provide a donation towards bubble mixture before an event, this would be returned to you if we were unable to attend, even if we had spent the donation on mixture.
8. We will usually provide 1 or more bubble machines, bubble wands and mixture for anyone to use, and large bubble wands that we typically operate.
9. We do not provide this service for any private parties, however we may consider private events if they are charity fundraisers. Please contact us before booking.
10. We are both DBS checked, and have public liability insurance.
11. We want everyone participating to have fun, and we want to have fun too, that’s the whole reason we do this, so fun is compulsory!
Should you have any questions or concerns relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us and I am sure we can resolve them with you.